Wednesday, December 23, 2015

CHURCH LADY P.I.: Part # 19 (Epilogue Epilogue)


CHURCH LADY P.I. Part # 19
(EPILOGUE EPILOGUE)





Click PLAY on Bar Below for Song 





What a journey this has been!

What started out literally years ago with a rather frumpy, middle-aged "church lady" coming across a crying child, became the goal of  "wanting to demonstrate what happens when an ordinary person surrenders to an extraordinary God".

It is the desire of everyone involved that this would be demonstrated in your life as well.

You may be wondering what parts of this story are real.  But know and understand that there are some things in life that hold forever true:

"Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." 
                        { Romans 5:7-8 }


"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne." 
                { Revelation 3:20-21 }


"And everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved." 
                       { Joel 2:32 }



To Jesus be ALL the glory!




Love Always, Laura-Lee Rahn

December, 2015 Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

1 comment:

  1. I have read this again in 2020 and want to say thank you to all the people throughout the years who have stumbled onto it and invested their time to read the entire thing. It grew from a short story to a huge one in many ways and your continuing support is both flattering and humbling.
    The world, which is currently enduring COVID-19, has become very different very quickly, but it is good to remember that even though these events may be passed, God's word and God's love remain forever unchanged. Truly our "shelter" and "refuge".
    Sincerely, Laura-Lee

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome with only those using objectional language being deleted.